Frequently Asked Questions
How do I schedule an appointment?
-Click on the "Request an appointment” link. Read Everything on that page. Fill out the form and submit your reference ideas to email@example.com
How long are you booked out? How long will I have to wait to get tattooed?
- I am usually booked between three and six months. I do not take walk in tattoos or consultations. Sero Tattoo is a private studio that is built to be client focused. Please submit your idea through the website.
I emailed you, when will you respond?
- I do not respond to emails. I only respond to submission forms through my website. Please utilize the submission form to inquire about a tattoo.
Where are you located?
- I tattoo full time at Sero Tattoo Collective. We have built Sero to be a client focused studio.
How much will my tattoo cost?
- To be completely honest, I have no idea how much your tattoo will cost at this point. If your tattoo idea is accepted I will do my very best to estimate cost when we further discuss your idea.
How do you quantify cost?
- Cost will be dependent on a few things. Size, complexity, and placement will all play a factor into cost. Please visit the “Request an appointment” link and read over all of the information.
Can I see my drawing before our appointment? Will you send it to me?
- The short answer to this question is no. Due to time constraints I will usually work on your drawing the night before and day of to make sure your design is fresh in my mind. I do not send out artwork via email or text for any reason.
Can I bring friends with me?
- We only allow one person to sit with you during the tattoo process and if you plan on bringing a friend, please bring someone with you that levels you out. I want to focus on your tattoo and only focus on your tattoo. We work in a very calm and relaxing environment and having loud and boisterous people tends to make things very hectic. We are altering your body for the rest of you life and one small misstep can mean the difference between the perfect tattoo and a huge mistake. Your tattoo will be there forever, you can show your friends when we're done -- I'll even take photos for you.
What should I wear?
- You can wear whatever you would like. Wear clothing that is comfortable and conducive to getting tattooed. For example, if you're getting your thigh tattooed, wear or bring shorts. If you're getting your upper arm tattooed -- bring a tank top or camisole. etc..
it is possible that your clothes will end up with tattoo pigment on them...please don't wear anything new and fancy, I would hate to ruin your favorite shirt or pants.
Ladies, If you are getting a tattoo on your ribs or side, it is super helpful to bring a button up shirt that you can turn around and have your side completely exposed while keeping your breasts covered. More often than not, I will ask that you remove any constricting articles of clothing (bras, sports bras, camisoles, etc.) so there isn't any deviation in skin tension. If you are getting tattooed where there is a lot of skin elasticity, I will most likely put the stencil on and then have you run to the bathroom and look at the stencil in the nude to make sure it is absolutely perfect...I would rather stencil twice than have you unhappy with the placement of the tattoo or how it looks when you see it when you're getting out of the shower, or changing your clothes.
Hope that answers some questions -- let me know if I can answer anything else for you