Please read all of this information prior to booking an appointment with me.
- Booking can be completed through square. I have two open appointment times every day. One starts at 12p and the second appointment is at 4:30p. These times are non negotiable, your appointment will be cancelled if it is scheduled for another time.
- All deposits are non refundable and non transferrable.
- I only work in my preferred style and I rarely do color tattoos. Please visit my instagram page to make sure your ideas align with my style of tattooing.
- My calendar is open 90 days at a time -- you won't be able to book anything out farther than 3 months. Doing this allows me to modify my travel schedule and allow for changes in the schedule.
- There is a "note" section on the booking page - please be as descriptive as possible when you're writing notes so I have a clear picture as to what we are going to be doing. Also, you're more than welcome to send any reference to my email address - email@example.com
- I am generally not interested in starting large scale work(upwards of 10/12 hours) such as sleeves, and back pieces. It takes an immense amount of time and running two studios doesn't permit the amount of attention required. I am sorry in advance -- on the bright side, there are a couple of artists that work in the studio that love doing large scale tattoos that I can refer you to.
- My hourly rate for tattooing is $150 per hour. I have a one hour minimum and prefer to work for at least two or three --but I understand not everyone wants a two or three hour tattoo. My rate is non-negotiable --this is how I earn a living and pay my bills.
- If you have a question or aren't sure of something -- please call me and ask prior to booking your appointment. I am more than happy to walk you through any and all questions that you may have! My personal cell phone number is 614-364-3047. Calling me is the fastest way to get ahold of me.